Event #7 - Wirral Coastal Walk

Event #7 is just around the corner and it's time to slow the pace down a little for the Wirral Coastal Walk.

When and Where
28th June from 8.30 onwards. From Seacombe to Thurstaston.

What is it?
There are three options for the coastal walk

1. Seacombe to Harrison Drive (4 miles)
2. Seacombe to King's Gap (10 miles)
3. Seacombe to Thurstaston (15 miles)

Why?
A few of my family members have done this walk numerous times before so it's something I've always known people doing without being able to take part myself. I also wanted to include some events into the Fifteen for '15 calendar that were more accessible to widen participation and I'm delighted to say that this is set to be one of our best attended events! That being said, it's still a toughie. 15 miles (how appropriate for Fifteen for '15 BTW) isn't to be taken lightly.

Can I get involved?
As always, the more the merrier. It's a cheap one, coming in at a total of £4 per person and you can sign up on the day. Check out the website for more info.

See you at the start line.

Sean

Comments