New Year, New Us...

You may have noticed that we have changed our name and have a shiny new profile picture (that is essentially the exact same as the previous one). This can mean only one thing – WE. ARE. BACK.

After a year of reflection (rest), I have decided that it is time to continue the project that made 2015 such a special year. So, after a few different ideas, I decided that Fifteen for ’15 would turn into 30 for 30 and with a slight change of format.


Fifteen for ’15 was a simple idea – complete 15 events throughout 2015 to raise as much money as possible for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust. We raised far more money than I ever thought we would and I think we’ve hit on a good thing. You can never have too much of a good thing, so I’m giving you more. The aim of 30 for 30 is again, simple enough, but will not be straight forward. We’re aiming to increase our ongoing total to £30,000 by the time I reach 30 (November 2020). It currently stands at an incredible £14,509, so I’m quietly confident that we’ll be able to hit our new target over the next 3(ish) years.

For the next part of our journey, we won’t be focusing on the amount of events we do, so any suggestions/ideas are welcome. We’ve already got three events set for this year and plans for many more so stay tuned for more information.
Once again, I want to thank you all for your generosity throughout 2015 and beyond and I’d love for you to join me on the next stage of this adventure…


All the Best

Comments