Event #4 - Spinathon

We are now able to confirm the 4th Fifteen for '15 event is going to be the Spinathon, put on in partnership with Sport Liverpool.

When and Where
19th May at the University of Liverpool Sports Centre

What is it?
From 7.30am to 7.30pm at least one spinning bike will be in motion. For large parts of the day, I will be riding a bike, but there will be a few spare one's for others to hop on. There will also be a couple of half hour spinning classes throughout the day. You can book a slot on one of the classes for a small donation to the Fifteen for '15 cause.

Why?
I love cycling and it seemed like a good way to push that love to the limit and see if can't be broken! It's also a challenge my Dad has done in the past, which inspired me to include it this year. It's also a good chance to widen the pool of participants and raise awareness of the cause we're raising money for.

Can I get involved?
Abso-bloody-lutely. If you're a member of the gym, you can sign up in the gym. If you're not, let me know what you'd like to do and how long you'd like to spend on the bike and we'll arrange you some involvement for you.

Now I just need to get used to sitting on a bike for 12 hours....

Sean

Comments